Initial Submission Checklist:
- Use the most recent paper template on rfic-ieee.org to write your paper, following all guidelines in the template.
- Write a paper exclusively for the RFIC Symposium, on a topic set forth in the RFIC Call for Papers. Make sure you carefully review the Call for Papers Technical Areas before deciding on the topic area(s) for submission.
- Plan ahead in order to obtain the necessary clearances from your organization by the January submission deadline.
- Make sure that your paper is properly blinded, following the RFIC double blind instructions carefully to remove any references to the authors (check the figures and picture for logos!)
- Convert the paper to a 4-page US letter (8.5"x11") PDF, less than 2 MB, and embed all fonts.
- Write a 30-50 word abstract for submission (description of the subject, its importance, and how the work contributes to the field).
- Sign up on the RFIC submission site and fill out all forms.
- Submit your paper PDF via the RFIC paper submission portal before midnight on the deadline displayed on rfic-ieee.org. (A link to the submission portal is posted on rfic-ieee.org.)
- Receive immediate verification by email that your paper was submitted.
- Paper Submissions are due by 23:59 Hawaii Standard Time on the date listed on rfic-ieee.org.
- Authors should clearly explain why their work is significant and relevant to their selected RFIC topic area.
- High quality die photos and comparison tables (if applicable), are highly recommended.
Accepted Paper Checklist:
- Unblind your final manuscript to include author names, affiliations, acknowledgments and references. Unblind figures and pictures as needed
- Submit all forms and files with your final PDF by the final manuscript deadline posted on rfic-ieee.org.
- Register for RFIC and obtain housing, via the IMS website. (Housing fills quickly.)
- Make sure you obtain a VISA well in advance if required for your travel.
- Prepare slides using the template for the upcoming RFIC Symposium.
- Submit slides to your session chair by the slide deadline.