RFIC2019 Panel Sessions Chair:
Donald Y.C. Lie, Texas Tech University, USA
Panel Organizers and Moderators:
Oren Eliezer, PHAZR, USA
Debopriyo Chowdhury, Broadcom, USA
- Fari Assaderaghi, Sr. VP & CTO, NXP Semiconductors, USA
- Min Hao, Founder & Chairman, Shanghai Quanray Electronics, Professor, Fudan University, China
- Alessandro Piovaccari, Sr. VP & CTO, Silicon Labs, USA
- Alain Serge Porret, VP, CSEM, Switzerland
- Chirag Bhavsar, Sr. Manager, Amazon, USA
Well… It’s been 4 years since our RFIC 2015 lunchtime panel “The Internet of Things (IoT) — What’s All the Hype?”, so has the market for IoT devices been exploding since then or did the hype burst? Four more years into the future — what will it look like? How will the accelerated introduction of 5G and the developments in ‘big data’ and artificial intelligence (AI) affect it? Can we be hopeful as RFIC designers that it will provide us with endless employment and research opportunities?
Come equipped with your own outlook and questions and join the debate with the panel of experts from the industry and academia. Hear what IoT RF industry leaders from Amazon, NXP and Silicon Labs say, as well as the experts’ opinions from CSEM (Swiss Center for Electronics and Microtechnology) and Shanghai Quanray Electronics. There won’t be a better place to have your lunch!